ICSE History: First World War (NOTES – Part 1)

Signing of the Treaty of Versailles in the Hal...

Signing of the Treaty of Versailles in the Hall of Mirrors at the Palace of Versailles in 1919. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

The credit for these ICSE Class 10 Notes on the First World War go to our History teacher, Ms. S****** R***********. Thank you for your time and effort. ๐Ÿ™‚ The students who refer to these notes will definitely find them very helpful.

Here’s a link to the PDF file for the above-mentioned notes:

ICSE NOTES: History – First World War (Part 1)

You may print these notes through the PDF file and refer to them for your personal use as required. You are forbidden to reproduce any part of these notes without our prior permission. For more information, please contact us or go through our copyright policy.ย

Hope these notes help you score better in your ICSE History Board Exams!

Also see the following study notes for ICSE Class 10 History and Civics:

ICSE History: First World War (NOTES โ€“ Part 3)

ICSE History: List of Important Dates from All Chapters

ICSE Civics: The Cabinet (NOTES)

Advertisements

14 thoughts on “ICSE History: First World War (NOTES – Part 1)

1. Shreyansh Verma says:

Hey there! Its been a year and a half when i am commenting something on this blog.
    I just want ti say “Thanks a lot” bcoz i am an average student and when i was in class 10 i was a regular visitor of this blog. I requested notes and hopefully found many of them. This is how i ended up scoring 92% in my boards. Now i am in class 12 and i am looking for an alternative like this , it would be really grateful if you can suggest some blog like this.
    Once again “Thankyou very much”!!

Liked by 1 person

• ICSE Helper says:

Hi Shreyansh,

Thank you very much for dropping by. We’re glad to see you here, again! ๐Ÿ™‚

It makes us really happy to know that we could help make a difference in your life. Congratulations on a wonderful result!

We do have a Helpline for ISC Students (Class 12), though that has very limited content and currently, only for ISC Commerce. Which subjects/stream have you opted for in Class 12?

Also, we are not particularly aware of any other such blog for Class 12. However, we would suggest you search for YouTube videos for lessons and possibly, search on the internet for “ISC Class 12 notes.”

Hope this helped! Do drop by next year and contribute your notes and/or experiences for http://ischelpline101.wordpress.com. It’d be a great help. We are truly dependent on loyal readers like you!

All the best, and do keep visiting. Let us know if we can help in any other way. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. jai says:

Hi there!
    Keep the great work going!!…. I’m referring this website for almost all subjects , I would like to request you to provide some precise notes and translations for The Merchant of Venice (English literature) most importantly, as most students find it too difficult to read and understand the old English text. I really appreciate ur effort….
    Thanks a lot,

Liked by 1 person

3. One More Chance. says:

Thanks you so much sir, for this!! I was confused regarding some topics of this war. This notes was helpful and I’m sure for my concept now.
    (*’โ–ฝ’*)โ™ช

Liked by 1 person

• icsehelpline101 says:

Thanks a lot for the support! I’ve received a request from another follower as well for notes on English Literature… I’m planning to add some soon, but it would help me a lot if you could explain for what exactly you need the notes… Suggestions are always welcome. Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Ananthi says:

Sure ๐Ÿ™‚ Expecting all subjects of public Q and Answers, toposheet excercises, projects tips…Especially you can write strong tips of all..:-) i know you can do it:-)…Keep it up…I am appreciating you…Still i am searching ICSE tamil language (2nd language) public questions for my son..But I could not find out…:-((

• icsehelpline101 says:

Will surely do my best to provide all that you mentioned! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for your support. Maybe you will find this website helpful.
        As for the Tamil questions, I will try to find out if there is any website that may have what you’re looking for! ๐Ÿ™‚

Share your thoughts...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s