Here are a few quotes that I found very helpful!
* We all know what to do, but only a few of us do what we know.
* The harder you work, the luckier you get.
* If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
* We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.
* If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don’t, you will find an excuse.
* Be miserable or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
* If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure.
* Every failure, obstacle, or hardship is an opportunity in disguise.
* In my experience, there is only one motivation and that is desire. No reasons or principles can contain it or stand against it.
* If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.
* If you don’t conquer yourself, you will be conquered by yourself.
* No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.
* When something bad happens, you can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
* The more you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
* Focus on how far you have come, not how far you need to go.
* Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
* The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
* You can never cross the ocean, unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
* Faith in God includes faith in His timing.
* Do not do what you would undo if caught.
* Do more than dream – work.
And last but not least, one by me – “Don’t think of how big the task is, think of how you can make it interesting and the journey worthwhile.”
Hope these motivated you to not give up and keep on working hard. For those of you who are giving the Board Examinations ’14, remember, you only have to study for two more months – and then you are free! Keep that in mind, and get back to studying! 🙂