Education is a great charity and at Helpline for ICSE Students (Class 10), we encourage mass participation and interaction.
In the past, we have had many readers come forward to share their own notes with us. They have willingly contributed their notes and we deeply appreciate their hard work and the thought and energy that must have went into preparing these notes.
Hence, we would like to make it easier for fellow readers or ex-tenth grade students to share their notes with us. If anyone wishes to do so, please use the form given below!
We’d love to have you as a part of our ever-growing team of contributors. ❤
Important Guidelines and Points-to-Note:
- Make sure your notes are original and compiled by you. If not, then please mention the name of the source(s)/compiler(s). Please also note that we cannot accept content such as notes published on the internet by other websites, notes you have received from your coaching/tuition classes, etc. This is to ensure zero plagiarism and zero violation of others’ copyrights.
- If you are the compiler of the notes, then let us know to whom you wish the credit for the notes be given, e.g. your first name, your full name, a pseudonym, etc.
- Please make sure that the notes you contribute are accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- We accept all kinds of notes: handwritten, PDFs, on sticky notes, index cards, flash cards, charts, etc. You name it, we will most likely accept it!
- However, if your notes are available as an MS-Word Document, it will make things a lot more easier for us. It will also enhance the credibility of your notes as opposed to PDF contributions.
- If the notes are handwritten, don’t worry about the handwriting. The content matters more. But, it would be a great help to our readers if the notes are neat and legible so that they are all the more encouraged to refer to them for guidance.
- If your notes are available only as an attachment, then please leave us a message and we will reply to you asap to continue the process.
- Once you send the notes to us, you give Helpline for ICSE Students (Class 10) / icsehelpline101 the right to apply its watermark to your notes. They will then be protected under our copyright policy.
- Please also note that fulfilling the above points does not guarantee that your notes will be published on the platform.
If you have any questions, you may pose them in the message box below.
For inspiration, here’s a list of topics that our readers have requested thus far.
We look forward to publishing your notes on our platform!